!Hola! from COK #4. By this point, you are probably getting a pretty good idea that a functioning business has a lot of moving parts. It’s not all three martini lunches and trade shows but rather a process that requires a wide knowledge base. Good job getting this far. So, let’s see what you have learned:
1. What is the best way to sell a product?
A. Make is so complicated that your customers need you to succeed.
B. Through honest, straightforward value.
C. By tricking your customers into buying more than they need
D. Incentivizing your marketing group to go help sales.
2. What is at the heart of salespersons success?
C. Great Products
3. What is the main difference between Business Development and Sales?
A. Business development is more strategic
B. Sales is more strategic
C. Business development sells the complex products.
D. Sales does Mergers and Acquisitions
4. Business developments marketing component primarily has to do with:
5. When negotiating, it’s always best to:
A. Always state a higher authority that has final approval
B. Don’t do any research and let the deal happen organically
C. Base your decisions on emotions.
D. None of the Above
6. When writing down a deal framework, the name of the document used is:
A. Letter of Integration
B. Memorandum of Objections
C. Letter of Intent
D. Memorandum of Usefulness
7. Tactics primarily deal with:
A. Long range plans (2-3 years)
B. The daily, to the one-to-two-months-out way tasks get done
C. What happens after all objectives are reached
D. None of the above
8. Grand Strategy deal with:
A. What happens after all objectives are reached
B. The next 2-3 year plan
C. The daily, to the one-to-two-months-out ways tasks get done
D. Micro-managing your workers time and resources
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.