Welcome to COK #2. I hope your last celebration was enjoyable. Remember, it’s about what you know not what you don’t. So relax. Only you know how many you got right!
1. What are the 4 P’s of Marketing?
A. Product, Planet, Promotion and Purpose
B. Product, Price, Promotion and Place
C. Price, Probability, Prom and Planet
D. Place, Promotion, Purpose and Production
2. As a marketeer, what is your main job?
A. Entertain customers by taking them to dinner.
B. Send out press releases
C. Cure the customers pain profitability
D. Develop products and services
3. What does TAM stand for?
A.Total Available Market
B.Templates As Models
C. Target Acquisition Model
D. Total Applicable Marketplace
4. Which of the following can be used to segment a market?
D. All of the Above
5. When deploying a marketing strategy, it is best to?
A. Focus on one and only one method.
B. Spend lots of money on traditional media
C. Use multiple strategies that make sense for your business
D. Hire the guys from Mad Men to create your ads
6. When creating your social media platform, it’s best to be?
C. Closed off and inaccessible
D. Trying to close the sale always
7. Microeconomics is the study of
A. small, ant like creatures that live in the Amazon.
B. the sum of total economic activity of a region
C. the effect the FED has on interest rates.
D. how households and firms use limited resources to effect the supply and demand of goods and services.
8. Which one of the following is a macroeconomic indicator?
A. The number of albums Green Day put out last year.
B. International trade
C. The price of real estate in San Francisco.
D. None of the Above.